[Magdalen] Interesting schedule from 1969 at Pittsburgh Cathedral

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 04:51:11 UTC 2015

I had read that they agreed to share some things such as the archives.  I
guess upkeep on the building is an expense they're willing to share.

I would actually not be surprised to see these guys reconcile in my
lifetime.  Give it twenty years and the gay kerfuffle will be pretty much a
dead issue, the old f at rts will have died off, and the next generation are
going to ask why mom and dad made a big deal out of a non-issue.

Of course, on the other hand, AME and AME-Zion are carbon copies of each
other, have been since colonial times (AME-Z arose out of fear of the
"domineering" Bishop Richard Allen of the AME Church), and they aren't
merging, so who knows?

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente