[Magdalen] Bishop Wright on today's psalm

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 20:11:35 UTC 2015

Lovely, thank you Jim. I will take this thought to work with me
tomorrow...it sheds light on what I value most about hospital work, those
"whole hearted" moments with patients and/or their families. And the thing
is, those moments are very free. Not free from feeling (good or bad) but
from a sense of being "in charge", of being the one who must make something
happen or not happen.

Sally D