[Magdalen] What are we reading?

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Mon Feb 2 19:26:45 UTC 2015

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015, at 11:27 AM, Charles Wohlers wrote:
> Right now, I'm reading "Champlain's Dream" by David Hackett Fischer - an
> excellent biography of Samuel Champlain. After all, the rivers here all
> drain into his lake.

I think I liked what I have read of this, but that is not very much,
given the size of the book and the length of time since it was given to
me, especially since my family lives close to the site where the
astrolabe that is reputed to have been his was found.

I have not been doing much book reading in the last several months, and
that is something that must change! I think when I broke my tablet
(which I was using the Kindle app on), I never found the right habits
again, even when Heather gave me her tablet which she was no longer
using.

Kristin