[Magdalen] What are we reading?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 20:28:28 UTC 2015

Jay, if you're reading w/ Gmail, there is a setting that allows the former
posts of the thread to be on the page. If this is not set, IIRC the default
is only to show the most current response on a thread (which would drive me
nuts, especially on Gmail I never see my own posts to the pub)
Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck