[Magdalen] RIP Gwen, a dog.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 3 03:37:37 UTC 2015

My buddy Juan had to put their family friend down today, dear Gwen, who at an advanced age had a unique gastrointestinal malady occur, that invasive surgery for wasn't guaranteed of giving her much more life on this plane anyway.  She'd been around quite a while.  It'll be hard visiting and not having her aging self lope over with the throw toy which I always ignored anyway, but she always enjoyed giving me the perpetual opportunity to actually throw it.