[Magdalen] This saying No is tough

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 18:27:10 UTC 2015

In a message dated 2/3/2015 12:24:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
marionwhitevale at gmail.com writes:

When one  gets older >>>>

I find that I'm chatting, often for an hour at a time, with the two
remaining
family contemporaries.  We all have the same feeling that no one  really
else "understands".

In the case of my Cousin Connie, it is more of a listening phone
conversations
because she likes to dominate the chatter.  I get a word in edgewise  every
now and then.  The other person, sister-in-law Jean, is the opposite,  and
I have to carry the ball, as it were, in these conversations.

It's getting so this is every two weeks or so with both of them.

I find that I still have that feeling I should be phoning my mother on
Sunday
afternoons; however, she's been dead since 1998.

David S.