[Magdalen] Bishop Cook: Another unfortunate piece of the story

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 21:09:32 UTC 2015

I was married to an alcoholic for 35 years, so I think I know more than I'd
like to about it. Not so judgmental about her except that I think she
presented herself as sober which she was clearly not. I am, however,
feeling kind of judgmental about the standing committee which I don't think
did its job properly.