[Magdalen] Automobilular update re Me.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 23:49:31 UTC 2015

There is a pan to catch condensation from the air conditioner.  It should
simply drain to the street, but if there's a little blockage, the draining
that takes place all the time might be slower, and as a result you now find
a puddle under your car.

If you can find where the drain is, you should be able to push something up
through it and open the hole fully.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente