[Magdalen] Small prayer request

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 00:38:12 UTC 2015

On 2/4/15, Charles Wohlers <charles.wohlers at verizon.net> wrote:
<>

> Meanwhile, Boston has had its greatest one-week snowfall total, ever. I'd
> had (at great expense) the driveway plowed, but I did have to shovel the
> walk, and measured ~28" of snow on the ground. About what we have in
> Vermont, but the snow up there didn't all come in one week's time.
>
> Keep warm -
<>

We in OZ are wondering whether we are actually going to get any
cyclones hit the east coast at all this summer (none so far!) Yet
another (cyclone Ita) has formed, moved and is disintegrating over the
Coral Sea, although it is just possible it may impact New Zealand
(unlikely.) Parts of Queensland are still in drought, and water
storages are not looking good in many places.
Western Australia, OTOH, is suffering a summer of cyclones and floods
in the north and terrible bushfires in the south. <sigh>
Snow, OTOH, seems to be a more palatable option at times (except for
the broken bones part of it!)

Regards
Lesley de Voil