[Magdalen] sweet potato/jalapeño soup report

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:11:40 UTC 2015

I do live in hope!  She also asked how the recent legal stuff had gone
and I told her we have a settlement that includes the house being sold.
I told her of the various interests my kids have in where I might
settle, but that I feel I still have a session of living my own
independent life left.    She nodded and said with some feeling,  "This
is your time"  With which I agree.  I commented to my  lovely
mother-in-law in England , " I need a gap year!"

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....
On 2/4/2015 1:19 AM, Lynn Ronkainen wrote:
> Good on the doc for giving you this positive encouragement!
>
> Lynn
>
> My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com
>
> website: www.ichthysdesigns.com
>
> When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I have
> not a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything You
> gave me." attributed to Erma Bombeck

>>> 1 jalapeño seeds and fibers from inside removed, diced