[Magdalen] a question you should never ask at Walmart

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Wed Feb 4 14:54:39 UTC 2015

I went into a Whole Foods (in Hingham, MA) once. When I saw the *exact* same
apple cider as I get in the local supermarket for a dollar more a gallon, I
walked right out - never to return. There's a reason they call it "Whole
Paycheck".

In Vermont we have local coops, where you can get the same stuff as Whole
Foods - well, not everything as they're smaller, but a lot more local and a
lot in bulk, and a whole lot cheaper. And, guess what - there are no Whole
Foods in Vermont.

Chad Wohlers
East Bridgewater, MA USA
chadwohl at satucket.com