[Magdalen] Bishop Cook: Another unfortunate piece of the story

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 4 15:57:52 UTC 2015

Following this thread, all I can sense is that something really bad happened, for Bishop Cook, the deceased man, his family, and the Episcopal Church as a whole.  And that my sincerest hope is that the Episcopal Church has learned a lesson, as it were.  With "The Process" turning away good candidates hand over fist decade after decade, one would hope that when there are clear and obvious signs and definite knowledge on the part of higher-ups, certain ordinations, elections, appointments, whathaveyou, simply won't happen.

Spoken by someone who admittedly is little more than a self-identifying Episcopalian.