[Magdalen] SC court rules in favor of break-away church

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 16:51:21 UTC 2015

Thanks, Grace.  Last week was a hearing for presentations of arguments from
both parties.  Took less than 30 minutes.  And, there was an audio of the
proceedings online from the court.  If it goes like that, I won't be
attending.  I was not called as a witness in the Dorchester County case,
TBTG, so I would not have reason to be there other than personal interest,
which runs high on my part, but is tempered by the fact that this entire
litigation thing will take years...will not be settled in my lifetime.
Good Shepherd is flourishing in the new 'bed in which we are planted'.
Ginga

Two more articles on this ruling:

The Episcopal Church in SC
http://www.episcopalchurchsc.org/news-release-february-4-2015.html