[Magdalen] Bishop Cook: Another unfortunate piece of the story

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:35:04 UTC 2015

When I chose to get sober ('05) I called my boss. (I was on sick leave
because of a broken foot.) The first words out of her mouth, rightly so,
was "Have you ever worked drunk and endangered our patients?"  I had not.
We drunks are amazing at hiding such things, but I wouldn't cross that line.

+++
Grace & peace,
jon