[Magdalen] home made multi grain bread?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:40:04 UTC 2015

does anyone have a recipe they've 'tested' and make for a '7 grain' type
whole wheat bread?  I do not want to use a cereal mix for the grains but use
my own selection.  And if we have experienced whole wheat bread bakers, how
critical is rye flour for flavor/texture as I see most breads have whole
wheat, white and rye flour combinations in them.

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck