[Magdalen] a question you should never ask at Walmart

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 19:18:01 UTC 2015

I never liked what my dad called 'old fashioned' PB... it was in a jar and
from sitting in store had 1/2 " of oil on it which had to be stirred in
every time....

Mine is thick but very little oil rises to the top when sitting... trace
amounts.

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck