[Magdalen] a question you should never ask at Walmart

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 20:18:20 UTC 2015

From: "Jay Weigel" <jay.weigel at gmail.com>
 > Now you can buy Bob's Red Mill

I first came across this at the Big Lots store near me... and then came home
and looked them  up online only to find that Big Lots is a regular
distributer and the price is much less than in the grocery stores.

Did my post about whole grain bread with seeds/nuts - seeking a recipe, ever
show up here?  With Gmail none of my posts show up unless they are responded
to...

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com