[Magdalen] Washington Post article on involuntary hospitalization of the ...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 20:28:10 UTC 2015

I skim the two local (Wilkes-Barre and Hazleton) newspapers
and watch the local and national news (NBC - Williams).  My
real news source currently, though, is the weekly "The Week", which
reminds me of the kind of coverage Time Magazine had decades
ago.

Has anyone else had experience with this little "This Week" magazine?

David Strang - Who sometimes watches the longer PBS news coverage
as well.