[Magdalen] a question you should never ask at Walmart

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 20:45:36 UTC 2015

sitting around blowing my nose, taking Dayquil *again* and a bit chilled
because my computer has been relocated (I now realize, foolishly) to an
outside wall and it is COLD out today in Houston, but I've sure enjoying
sitting with all of you in the pub who have supported conversation for the
last several hours : )  I have, have to push away and do some work now....
raising my soup mug in a toast!
Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com