[Magdalen] Washington Post article on involuntary hospitalization of the ...

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Wed Feb 4 22:20:36 UTC 2015

My dear wife subscribes to The Week, and so I read it also. I don't consider
it anything like Time, as it was or as it is now - The Week is just very
short summaries of news items, with content taken mostly from other sources.
Time has (& had) longer, original articles. That said, I do enjoy reading
it.

Me, I read the Economist, plus the Sunday Globe and Times-Argus
(Montpelier-Barre).

Chad Wohlers
East Bridgewater, MA USA
chadwohl at satucket.com