[Magdalen] A pleasent Suprise

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:31:21 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 3:27 PM, John Robison <friarjohn00 at gmail.com> wrote:
> A friend of mine sent me an early Birthday present from LuLu. She told me
> that it would be a good addition to my collection of Prayer Books, Hymnals
> and Breviaries.
> It is the Prayer Book (US 1979) Psalter arranged according to the
> Benedictine use.
> The Author/Editor: Scott Knitter.

Wow...cool! I hope you find it useful. I was just considering
purchasing another hard copy of my own. :)

I took advantage of the public-domain status of our BCP79 psalter to
put the psalms in Benedictine order so you can pray the psalter in a
week per the Rule of St Benedict, with the psalms of Prime
redistributed according to one of the schemes in the official
Benedictine resources (TLHM).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA