[Magdalen] Bishop Cook: Another unfortunate piece of the story

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:44:34 UTC 2015

just now from my bishop, on FB:

While I am relieved authorities have found IsaacTiharihondi, Israel and
Dorcus’ Ahimbisibwe’s 19 year-old son after several days of searching, I am
heartbroken that he has been charged with capitol murder.

This only adds to the tragedy of their deaths and raises more questions than
it answers,” he said. “As a Christian community--as a city--let us pray for
Emmanuel, the Ahimbisibwe’s 17 year-old-son and Isaac as they journey
through this time of grief and sorrow.

Let us also pray for our courts and our prisons. Our Book of Common Prayer
reminds us to ‘pray that any that are held unjustly be released and that
those who are guilty find repentance and amendment of life.’ We follow a God
in Jesus Christ who is present with those who suffer. Let us be faithful to
the God of love and forgiveness. Finally, let us pray that all involved will
be given clarity of mind, peace and wisdom.

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck