[Magdalen] National TEC policy on Alchol in the Church

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Feb 5 08:49:35 UTC 2015

It just seems silly and unnecessary to me, Grace; we're all adults here,
and can certainly choose how much or whether to imbibe.  OMMV.  Maybe a
little puritanical, but that's just for my taste.  On the other hand, I've
been to a fair number of social events at the parish I currently serve on
Sunday, and there has never been any alcohol.  I don't know what the policy
is, and since I don't drink myself, I haven't had occasion to ask yet.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu