[Magdalen] another train wreck

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 16:09:53 UTC 2015

Apparently from eyewitnesses, Jim. Several people have said they saw her
drive onto the tracks (apparently she started across and the arm came down)
and the arm came down on her car. She got out to look at the damage and
then got back in, after that no one is clear whether she tried to back up
(the car behind her backed up to allow her to) because the train came
around a curve (?) I believe and hit her.