[Magdalen] home made multi grain bread?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 17:30:14 UTC 2015

Susan, I'd forgotten how difficult it is to make, though I may try when it
gets a little warmer.  My kitchen isn't warm enough to allow the starter to
ferment. There's also a company in PA that sells the bread by mail order
and also the dried starter. It says the package of starter makes enough for
80 loaves!! Not going to get it!

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

It's a good thing Mary didn't have to wait for a Doctrine of the
Incarnation
before she said "Yes" to God.