[Magdalen] Is it spring yet?

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 5 17:54:38 UTC 2015

This year with as always Candlemas, Valentines Day, Presidents Day White
Monday and Ash Wednesday Forevuary began on a Sunday (St Bridget's Day) and
ends on Saturday. Some how other with it just being 4 weeks in a row, it
seems shorter--Hoping to hear the Allegri Miserere at St. Philip's on Dies
Cinerum and attend Clean Monday services with no other obligations on
President's Day.

Joe