[Magdalen] home made multi grain bread?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 23:27:21 UTC 2015

Thanks Susan! I've been away from my home computer since posting about
recipes. This sounds good. Let me know how your foray into adding the cereal
went?  I do not want to use a whole grain cereal with corn in it, which many
of the cereals seem to have.

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck