[Magdalen] National TEC policy on Alcohol in the Church

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Fri Feb 6 01:34:07 UTC 2015

Can’t find any done in front of a parish congregation at coffee hour or some
such.

Again, I ask you to cite.

(That's not to say lots of kids were abused out of sight of the congregation,
but that's not what we're talking about).

I suppose the next thing people will want to ban at church functions is sugar.
After all, some members of the congregation might have diabetes and be tempted
by its presence. And no one requires sugar in their coffee or tea.

Jim