[Magdalen] Mangled Psalmody

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Feb 6 03:40:36 UTC 2015

Not "them" but she - Shay Barsabe runs the site. I suspect someone did the
Android app for her - don't think she'd do something quite that dumb. If one
wanted traditional language Psalms, you go to the 1928 BCP (for example) -
they're all online. Doing what you report does not do the trick - even if
you put a space after "you" and "your" so as to avoid the stupidity you've
seen.

Chad Wohlers
East Bridgewater, MA USA
chadwohl at satucket.com