[Magdalen] Mangled Psalmody

Roy Murphy roy.murphy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 04:07:39 UTC 2015

Whatever was done by whomever, it was done very recently. I believe the app
is just a browser that pulls in a page off the missionstclaire.org site.

I've had no problem with the psalms until this week.

I can't tell you how offended I am by this. I'm beside myself. I found a
facebook group and left a comment there in addition to writing to a contact
email.