[Magdalen] National TEC policy on Alcohol in the Church

Roy Murphy roy.murphy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 13:04:42 UTC 2015

When we serve alcohol, we always serve a non-alcoholic alternative which is
just as attractive. If there is champagne, we have sparking apple cider as
an alternative served in the same kind of glass. If there is beer or wine,
there is a wide variety of soft drinks to choose from. We always serve some
food with alcoholic beverages.