[Magdalen] Gone Tomorrow?

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sat Feb 7 20:06:53 UTC 2015

From: Scott Knitter

>It's all such lightweight reporting on the main networks...the worst
>is ABC, where, with Diane Sawyer (whom I like and do no blame for

Sawyer's been gone for awhile. For a lightweight, try her replacement -- David
Muir.

I read the Scranton Times and New York Times every day, and often watch NBC
Nightly News and one of the local newscasts. But in this market, the CBS
affiliate and NBC affiliate are co-owned, so local news is simulcast on each.  I
also watch a bit of "Morning Joe" and the Today show -- but neither are really
into "News" in the traditional sense. I used to watch MSNBC every night -- when
Keith Olberman was on -- then watched Rachel afterwards. But when Olberman went
away, so did MSNBC in the evenings.

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie //certified news junkie//