[Magdalen] a bishop speaks

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 02:06:16 UTC 2015

Cannot help wondering if Nick is denying a drinking problem, or has really
nasty issues with bishops.  I'm betting on number one.  The folks who have
any kind of drinking problem, no matter how minor, get very scared when
access to their fix gets even potentially threatened.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente