[Magdalen] a bishop speaks

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 18:00:20 UTC 2015

​
On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 7:56 AM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

> Who is Nick?

In the cited article above, you can read responses. Nick is one who says
the bishop is just being smug and self-righteous, and says a few other
things it is probably best to read yourself.  Suffice it to say he things
the bishop's letter is a bunch of BS and he has a lot more to say.  I've
heard this in several contexts, including the Army.  A lot of people get
scared when the possibility arises that they might have to function in some
job or situation without alcohol.  Nick is the poster child for these folks
who fight regulation of alcohol tooth and nail.

It's useful to skim all of the responses, as you get a taste of how the
thinking goes.

http://www.episcopalcafe.com/no-thank-you-to-booze-at-general-convention/

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente