[Magdalen] Prayer request for my bro

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 00:49:56 UTC 2015

Please pray for my brother Dave, age 51, who is in hospital having had
severe lower-abdominal pain. Initial lab report (processed by a lab in
Australia? the mind boggles...can there be no lab in the Detroit area
that processes 3 a.m. lab results? or at least in our hemisphere?) led
to misdiagnosis of burst appendix. Very glad his attending physician
stopped any prep toward appendix surgery. Sigmoid and other tests
tomorrow. List of possibilities of course includes things major and
minor. Please pray for minor and that effective treatment can soon be
given. He's resting comfortably and in good spirits. Thank you.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA