[Magdalen] a bishop speaks

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 02:48:45 UTC 2015

SLC, despite what it may look like, is actually populated by more
"gentiles" than "Saints"......the Mormons have all moved to the burbs of
Provo and Bountiful and places like that. The city itself is about 2/3
non-Mormon now.

S/O used to go to a geek convention there sponsored by HP. I went with him
one year when we were first courting and spent my days in the Family
History Museum while he was geeking it up. At night we checked out the
restaurant scene which is pretty good. Local lamb is AMAZING and lamb tacos
are particularly good. I also recall a wonderful Nepalese restaurant called
Himalaya where we ate (overate!) one night.

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 7:17 PM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen <
magdalen at herberthouse.org