[Magdalen] Anastasia Baptist

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:01:45 UTC 2015

When I was 8, we had an old set of 78', of the 5th Beethoven Concerto recorded by Horowitz. I used to lie on my stomach on a scatter rug in front of the record player and listen to it. One of the records had gotten broken, and it wasn't until my uncle gave me an LP of it when I was in high school that I heard the beginning of that beautiful second movement!

The other favorite growing up was Mozart's 23rd in A.