[Magdalen] Please help me understand

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Tue Feb 10 00:22:23 UTC 2015

Judges in Alabama is elected, and the Chief Justice is looking for votes in
the next election. He's done this sort of thing before - IIRC, keeping a
stone Ten Commandments on display at a courthouse in defiance of a Federal
court ruling.
Basically, it's simple grandstanding, which he loves to do. That sort of
thing tends to go over well in Alabama.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com