[Magdalen] prayers for safe travel, etc.

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 14:25:24 UTC 2015

John and I and our son Robert, plus our friends Don and Eleanor will be
traveling to Wilmington, Delaware later this week for the marriage of our
daughter Ginny and her beloved Barbie.  Robert is flying in on Saturday,
and the rest of us are driving.  All of us are threading the needle between
snow days.  Please pray that we Southerners, unaccustomed to snowy travel,
will have safe travel.

Ginny and Barbie will be married in the regular Sunday service at Trinity
Episcopal Church, downtown Wilmington, where Ginny is associate rector.
They will follow the cross in the procession into the nave and be married
at the appropriate time in the liturgy.  Their first act as a married
couple will be to serve as chalice bearers during communion of the people.
Please pray for them as they begin their married lives.

Need I say that we are very excited?

Thank you.
Ginga