[Magdalen] Please help me understand

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 19:17:28 UTC 2015

If he were a US citizen, well, of course he would, but not to get here.

The problem is, Grace, that the majority of people who *don't* care has
left the governing to a small minority of those who do, and currently, the
loudest (and IMNSHO craziest and stupidest) of that minority is in power,
controlled by a small group of cynical right-wing billionaires and
supported by a Supreme Court also essentially controlled by them. How does
that get undone?