[Magdalen] Prayer Request

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 23:16:13 UTC 2015

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 8:57 PM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Prayers going up. It is ridiculous that insurance has to "approve" an MRI
> in a case such as this!

Absolutely. I told him to be a "squeaky wheel."

Don't know if he did, but he does have an appointment next week for the MRI.

He was in such pain today, he left in mid morning for the doctor and I
subbed for him the rest of the day.

In other news, not so drastic (I hope), I've been having shortness of
breath. I do have a semi-paralyzed diaphragm. When we discovered the
diaphragm problem 3 years ago, we did all the heart checks as well as the
pulmonology things and the heart checked out with no problems. I had a
visit with the pulmonologist this week and all the breathing issues are the
same as before. The pulmonary Dr thinks I may have a mild asthma, but just
to be safe, we have scheduled me to visit the cardiologist with an
appointment Monday. (Also have a dermatology appointment Monday afternoon -
2 hour drive - number of bad looking spots on my face). Weather forecast is
ice pellets Monday morning. Am hoping nothing messes these appointments up.

P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
 <http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted