[Magdalen] Washington Post article on involuntary hospitalization of the mentally ill

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 03:18:37 UTC 2015

I know the details, but that doesn't make it right.  I don't know what
other diseases make one "eligible" for involuntary confinement.  This just
highlights the societal prejudice (and that is just as true among the
medical community--at least around here).

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8