[Magdalen] Morning, afternoon.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 15:42:15 UTC 2015

Crazy here too. We had a couple of days in the 60s, most in the 30s, and
yesterday was horrid, never got out of the 20s but felt colder with wind
like knives. Today is supposedly warmer but the wind hasn't stopped. The
other day when I went to the mailbox I did see snowdrop spikes, so I guess
spring is on the way, but that also usually means we'll get snow. I'm ready
to hightail it back to Sanibel, thank you very much. I am definitely OVER
winter as a season.