[Magdalen] Quick return.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Feb 14 20:04:37 UTC 2015

I spent time yesterday and this morning on tax preparation, and
it's now ready to go to the accountant.

I've had the same accountant now for about 15 years, but I've used
the same firm for nearly 30 years.  My first guy got "kicked  upstairs"
and is in charge of the local office.  The second, a lady,  retired.  I've
thus on my third accountant.

During this time, the firm has gone through more merging than my
banks, and though I knew there had been the latest merger in August,  2014,
I realized I do not know the new firm name.

Luckily, by using the internet, I got the new name which is the
Wilkes-Barre
branch of Baker Tilly.

I hope my present accountant, whom I estimate is about 50, will  outlast
me!

David Strang.