[Magdalen] Morning, afternoon.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 14 21:39:33 UTC 2015

>>>Despite the problems on the local ski hills, you can have it, Mike. We have plenty of water here, and California keeps trying to buy it cheap.<<<

It's not about skiing.  It's about snow melt and the benefit to the valleys below.

As for "buying it cheap" (CA's always been a wheeler-dealer in the water business, so such a comment doesn't offend), maybe it's because we need it so badly?  I've said it before:  no one here wants the Monterey-Santa Cruz-San Benito (much less the Fresno-San Joachin) valleys to dry up and blow away.