[Magdalen] Quick return.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sun Feb 15 16:44:32 UTC 2015

From: Roger Stokes

>I think there are some people currently taking a break from their
>responsibilities in DC who would not like such an approach.

Au Contraire, there are a bunch of Tea Party Republicans who absolutely agree
with the folk who don’t file (or pay) who believe the Income Tax is
un-Constitutional (despite and amendment to the contrary).

A couple of years ago, a group of conservative Congresscritters tried to defund
the IRS so they would stop "harassing" the people who don’t believe in taxes.

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie