[Magdalen] Whose ashes?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 19:02:57 UTC 2015

I think I recall her being approached by a mentally ill person who demanded
whose ashes she had on her forehead.

It seems if she posted here, it ought to be in the archives somewhere.

I did a retrieval on google using the twin phrases (enclosed with quotes in
both cases) of "whose ashes?" and "ash wednesday"  I didn't find her post,
but I did find a lot of interesting posts from people who were asked whose
ashes they had on their desk or forehead.  Some may well be worth a look...

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente