[Magdalen] Christ the King Anglican

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:34:02 UTC 2015

I am traveling. The Episcopal church nearest me (Trinity St. Augustine) is
kinda far away and, more important, I don't like it much.

So, since I'm a church-going gal, I'm visiting other churches in the
immediate area. Two Sundays ago it was St. Anastasia. Last Sunday it
was Anastasia Baptist. Yesterday it was Christ the King Anglican.

Loved the church. Hated the building. Loved the rector.

While making supper I checked him out. Found that he went to Huddleston
Technical College and TESM. Found he was ordained in Florida, later
deposed in Florida, and is now the rector in what I would take to be a
high-functioning church plant. While I'm sorry he managed to get himself
deposed (for whatever reason, and, of course, I have a few theories but
am letting them pass by in charity), I'm glad his ministry isn't ended.
-M