[Magdalen] Hospice?

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 21:04:30 UTC 2015

   - Jim, make sure to check around as some hospices are bad.  We have a
   parishioner whose husband was in home hospice and the aide stole money from
   them.  My hospice is great.  They go so far as taking out the trash, making
   my bed, doing the dishes, etc.  DON'T BE AFRAID to ask them to do such
   things for you.  They have become a blessing to me, Dawn, and Bekka.  They
   have volunteers who do everything from providing companions to chat with to
   bringing hospice dogs or cats in for a visit.  The social worker has helped
   with getting me a life alert bracelet to wear in case I fall when Dawn and
   Bekka aren't home.  They supply oxygen, tubing, canes, and walkers.  All
   meds related to my diagnosis are also free of charge.

Also, I can't say enough about the relief Dawn feels, and how important it
is for me to have something as simple as visitors from family or church.

You and Marcie are loved.  Please don't ever forget that.

+++
Grace & peace,
jon