[Magdalen] Radiologists

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 23:28:39 UTC 2015

I think, as usual, we're arguing past each other. I used the word
interpretation, which the radiologists themselves use, you used the word
diagnosis.

If I remember, I'll ask my neurologist if he usually gets the images. This
is a guy who has written a number of papers and won quite a few medical
awards, so he's not a nobody physician.

--
Allan Carr